The Model Master II enamels offer an incredible range of colors for modelers. The 121 enamel colors are highly accurate and guaranteed to match their real life counterparts. And, there are many colors that are not available from any other manufacturer. They are also intermixable with all Model Master enamel paints.
- For airbrushing use 8824 or 8825A Enamel Airbrushing Thinner
- Mixture ratio: Gloss; 3 parts paint to 2 parts thinner. Flat; 3 parts paint to 1 part thinner
- Compressor regulator setting: 16-25 PSI
- Enamels require 48 hrs. to completely cure. .
- *NOTE* Solvent based products cannot be shipped outside the Continental U.S.