Clear Top Coat MM - 1/2 oz. Bottle
Item is available.
These Model Master hobby enamels for cars are deep, rich, contemporary colors specifically selected for today's cars and trucks. Many are semi-transparent pearlescents, and by altering the base coat, a modeler will be able to achieve subtle color variations and tones.
- For airbrushing use 8824 or 8825A Enamel Airbrushing Thinner
- Mixture ratio: Gloss; 3 parts paint to 2 parts thinner. Flat; 3 parts paint to 1 part thinner
- Compressor regulator setting: 16-25 PSI
- Enamels require 48 hrs. to completely cure.
- When clear-coating over metallics, i.e., chrome, sliver, copper, aluminum, do not use Clear Top Coat Enamel! The enamel will deleaf or dull the metallics. Also not for use over white or light colors. Instead use Glosscote or Dullcote Lacquer.
- *NOTE* Solvent based products cannot be shipped outside the Continental U.S.
THE ENAMEL RESIN IN THE CLEAR TOP COAT HAS A LIGHT AMBER COLOR WHICH WILL AFFECT THE COLOR OF AN ITEM PAINTED WITH A WHITE OR LIGHT COLOR.