These Model Master hobby enamels for cars are deep, rich, contemporary colors specifically selected for today's cars and trucks. Many are semi-transparent pearlescents, and by altering the base coat, a modeler will be able to achieve subtle color variations and tones
- For airbrushing use 8824 or 8825A Enamel Airbrushing Thinner
- Mixture ratio: Gloss; 3 parts paint to 2 parts thinner. Flat; 3 parts paint to 1 part thinner
- Compressor regulator setting: 16-25 PSI
- Enamels require 48 hrs. to completely cure.
- *NOTE* Solvent based products cannot be shipped outside the Continental U.S.