Durable metal spray booth with exhaust fan and external exhaust adapter. Receptacle for light (light not included).The new Spray Booth is specifically designed to reduce the mess and hazards often associated with spraying paint in a confined area. The powered fan system effectively collects overspray and is configured to easily vent vapors outside the work area. A 3-stage filter system includes an easy-to-replace prefilter. A polyester mid-filter and poly-carb filter complete the filtering system. The spray hood has a clear window area with mounting brackets for a light (light not included). Any modeler using aerosol spray paints or an airbrush should use the Spray Booth in his or her work area.
- Features a 15" x 20" (38 x 51 cm) work surface accommodates flat or 3-D objects up to 13" x 18"
- Replaceable three-stage filter design
- Replaceable spray guard hood
- Combines low cost with high efficiency
- Airflow: 185 CFM
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 18"
- Electrical: 115 V, 15-watts