Floquil Polly Scale colors are specially formulated to flow easily from either a brush or airbrush. These colors offer accurate colors of the prototype railroads. Polly Scale dries quickly and settles down without hiding details. Quick and easy clean up are just some of the reasons why Polly Scale is becoming the choice of professional custom railroad painters today. .
- Airbrush Directions:
- Thin with Universal Acrylic Thinner #50496
- Thin paint 75% paint to 25% thinner
- Adjust compressor to 16-18 PSI
- For Aztek use high flow nozzles, Red #9342C, Orange #9343C, or Yellow #9344C
- Other brand airbrushes use a #3 needle