Tabletop Butterfly Garden
- Spray butterfly stakes with Testors Flat White Enamel Paint. Let Dry.
- Mask off stake portion before painting butterflies.
- Spray butterflies with Testors Spray Lacquer (multiple colors to choose from). Let dry.
- Once dry, use Testors Acrylic Paint Markers (Black) to draw eyes, antennas, and designs on the butterflies.
- Repeat previous step to all of the butterflies.
- Cut foam block to fit snugly inside of the tin.
- Place butterfly stakes in the foam block, varying the heights.
- Cover exposed foam with Spanish moss.
“Designed and Created for Testors by Domestic-Divaonline.com