Aztek® airbrushable acrylic paints are a perfect complement to your Aztek® Airbrush. The Aztek paints work with any brand airbrush and can also be brushed on. Made with the same high quality and standards of the Testors® brand paints, our all purpose acrylic paints for airbrushing come in a wide variety of colors, perfect for any surface and project.
- Premium-quality, ready to spray acrylic paint, no thinner required.
- Non-Toxic and water wash-up paint.
- Superior pigment quality, vibrant colors, and rich durable finishes.
- Great for use on almost any surface imaginable: wood, leather, plastic, metal, ceramic, paper, canvas, corrugate, bisque, terra cotta, plaster, glass, plaster of Paris, fabric and more.
- Suitable for various airbrushing techniques
- Convenient 2 oz. bottle with easy-pour flip-top lid and mixing ball.
Aztek’s Pearl metallic colors are stunning. The metal flakes are so fine that they do not clog the airbrush, yet leave an amazing sparkle on anything it is sprayed on.
Aztek® Fluorescent Paints glow when exposed to ultraviolet (black) light. Although not required, the fluorescent effect is even stronger when the paint is applied over white. Great for home décor or safety items.
The premium quality opaque paint has superior hide and coverage over nearly any surface.
Transparent pigments are light and airy, barely showing on top of other colors. Ideal for blending colors or atmospheric subjects such as a misty morning or diaphanous fabrics.
Premium quality, airbrush ready top coats available in Clear Matte and Clear Gloss.
Airbrush Paint Sets
Five of our most popular colors plus a mixing bottle combined into a single, convenient package.
- 299047 Opaque: Includes Opaque White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Mixing Bottle 9316A.
- 299048 Pearl: Includes Pearl Gold, Silver, White, Blue, Red, and Mixing Bottle 9361A
- 299049 Fluorescent: Includes Fluorescent Yellow, Green, Hot Pink, Clear Gloss Top Coat 9496A, and Mixing Bottle 9361A.
Tips and Best Practices
- Mix paint thoroughly before spraying by shaking and/or stirring.
- Use Aztek Universal Acrylic Cleaner 50497A or 202788 to clean dried paint or aid in airbrush cleaning.
- For Best results, top coat with either 9495 Aztek® Clear Matte or 9496 Aztek® Clear Gloss