Testors Model Master offers a variety of paint brush styles, from fine to broad tip, with bristles made from either synthetic or natural materials. Brushes are shed-proof, so bristles won’t end up in the paint finish. All Testors Model Master paint brushes are geared toward hobby and craft projects.
- 8831C- No. 2 Golden Synthetic Round. For painting small assemblies with a fine tip and large body for good distribution of gloss finishes.
- 8832C- No. 0 Golden Synthetic Round. Durable bristles and a finely stacked point are well-suited for applying liquid cements.
- 8833C- 1/4" Golden Synthetic Chisel. Ideal for blending secondary patterns like camouflage.
- 8841C- No. 2 Red Sable Round. Natural bristles for fine detail work and pinpoint washes.
- 8842C- No. 3/0 Red Sable Round. Recommended for precise, small scale work.
- 8851C- 3/8" Camel Hair Flat. Soft fine bristles are designed for high gloss finishes.
- 8861C- 1/2" Black Sable Flat. Sized for broad area coverage and washes.