About Acrylic Markers
Testors All-Purpose acrylic markers are ideal for any hobby, craft, or art project for big kids and little kids alike. Acrylic paints are fast drying, non toxic, easy water wash-up, and low odor. These markers have a chisel tip for thin or broad strokes.
Directions for use: Simply shake the marker, pop the cap and press down a few times to prime the tip. It’s that easy. Once finished be sure to snap the cap back on and you’ll be ready go for your next project.
Trilingual Markers (English/French/Spanish):
- 286131 – Silver color
- 286132 – Gloss black color
- 286133 – Gloss white color
ABOUT ACRYLIC MAKE-YOUR-OWN MARKER
Use Testors Make-Your-Own Marker to quickly and easily turn 100's of your favorite Testors or Model Master bottled paint colors into a paint marker or create custom colors by mixing paints. Set includes everything needed except the paint.
- 2-in-1 Marker barrel (marker end & brush end) with space on the label to write the paint color name
- 2 Dual ended nib tips and marker cap
- Screw on brush cap
- Marked syringe for easy and accurate transfer of paint
- Simple instructions provided on the back of the package
FOR BEST RESULTS
To replace your Acrylic Make-Your-Own Marker's tip, gently pull your current tip out of your paint marker and insert your replacement tip until firmly in place. Recap your marker, shake and it is ready for use.