About Enamel Marker Sets
Directions for use: Simply shake the marker, pop the cap and press down a few times to prime the tip. It’s that easy. Once finished be sure to snap the cap back on and you’ll be ready go for your next project.
If you want to replace your enamel marker Chisel Tip Nib, we have you covered. Choose from Chisel, Bullet & Fine Tip Nibs. Gently pull your current tip out of your enamel paint marker and insert your replacement tip until firmly in place. Recap your marker, shake and it is ready for use.
Dry time depends on thickness and environmental conditions. Normal dry time is 1 hour dry to the touch, full cure is 48-72 hours for Enamel paints.
Enamel Marker Sets:
- 25001MT (blue carded)/281239 (gray carded) - Gloss Black/Gloss Red/Gloss White
- 25003MT (blue carded)/281240 (gray carded) - Metallic Gold/Gloss Black/Metallic Silver
- 281241 - Fluorescent Orange Red/Fluorescent Green/Fluorescent Pink
- 298837 - Chisel Tip Nibs (3 pack)
- 298838 - Bullet Tip Nibs (3 pack)
- 298839 - Fine Tip Nibs (3 pack)