Testors' enamel markers are ideal for any hobby, craft, or art project.
Directions for use: Simply shake the marker, pop the cap and press down a few times to prime the tip. It’s that easy. Once finished be sure to snap the cap back on and you’ll be ready go for your next project.
If you want to replace your enamel marker Chisel Tip Nib, we have you covered. Choose from Chisel, Bullet & Fine Tip Nibs. Gently pull your current tip out of your enamel paint marker and insert your replacement tip until firmly in place. Recap your marker, shake and it is ready for use.
Dry time depends on thickness and environmental conditions. Normal dry time is 1 hour dry to the touch, full cure is 48-72 hours for Enamel paints.
- 1/3 fl. oz. Glosses
- 1/3 fl. oz. Flats
- 1/3 fl. oz. Metallics
- 1/3 fl. oz. Carded Markers
- 0.33 fl. oz. Weathering Makers
ABOUT ENAMEL MAKE-YOUR-OWN MARKER
Use Testors Make-Your-Own Marker to quickly and easily turn 100's of your favorite Testors or Model Master bottled paint colors into a paint marker or create custom colors by mixing paints. Set includes everything needed except the paint & thinner.
- 2-in-1 Marker barrel (marker end & brush end) with space on the label to write the paint color name
- 2 Dual ended nib tips and marker cap
- Screw on brush cap
- Marked syringe for easy and accurate transfer of paint
- Simple instructions provided on the back of the package