3D Printed Tiki Statue
Tools & Supplies:
White PLA Filament
- Print 3D statue by following instructions for 3D printer. White PLA filament was used.
- Prep 3D print by cleaning it. Wear gloves to prevent oils from fingers or fingerprints.
- Spray body of statue with a coat of primer. Allow primer to dry. Follow drying instructions.
- Spray a coat of CreateFX Gold Enamel Spray and let dry per product directions.
- When completely dry, use a paint brush to apply CreateFX Maple Acrylic Wash to entire body of statue. Let dry for a few minutes.
- Use rag to wipe away excess acrylic wash. NotE: Concentration of acrylic wash in grooves of statue create a weathered look.
- A top coat can be applied, but to avoid a glossy look, try CreateFX Dullcote Spray Lacquer.