- Gather supplies.
- Lay out ribbon. Use stencil to paint white dots on ribbon with Testors Flat Enamel White paint. Allow to dry and set aside.
- Spray Testors Semi-Gloss Enamel Gray Primer onto wooden letter. Dry per instructions on can.
- Spray wooden letter with a coat of Testors Gloss Enamel Light Blue Spray Paint. Allow to dry. If desired another coat can be applied.
- Finish the wooden letter with Testors Lacquer Dullcote Top Coat. Dry per instructions.
- Add your flowers, ribbon, owl and wooden letter to wreath with wire. If needed, Testors Super Glue can be applied for extra hold.
- Display on door.