3D Model of Earths Layers for Science Class
Tools & Supplies:
Here is a user submitted 6th grade science project created to show a 3D model of the layers of the earth. To create, the user:
- Outlined project and gathered materials.
- Used Testors Razor Saw to cut away quarter of the foam ball.
- Wiped off foam surfaces to prepare them for paint.
- Lightly drew continents on outside of ball and layers on inside.
- Used various colors and brushes in Testors 9196T acrylic paint set to paint continents ocean and layers.
- Created legend of layers and colors used to represent them.