3D School Bus Project I
3D Printed Piggy Bank
3D School Bus Project II
- Print 3D school bus by following instructions for 3D printer. White PLA filament was used.
- Prep 3D print by cleaning it. Wear gloves to prevent oils from fingers or fingerprints.
- Spray body of school bus with a coat of CreateFX 79624 Fine White primer. Allow primer to dry. Follow drying instructions.
- Select Testors ¼ oz. enamel colors: 1103TT red, 1139TT black, 1145TT white, 1138TT gray, and 1107TT turquoise. Then paint the bus as shown in the pictures. Let dry.
- Use Testors enamel markers to detail the bus: 2545 white, 2503 red, and 2547 black. Let dry.
- Last, apply a top coat of CreateFX Glosscote Lacquer Spray 79661.