3D School Bus Project II
- Print 3D school bus by following instructions for 3D printer. White PLA filament was used.
- Prep 3D print by cleaning it. Wear gloves to prevent oils from fingers or fingerprints.
- Spray body of school bus with a coat of CreateFX 79624 Fine White primer. Allow primer to dry. Follow drying instructions.
- Select Testors ¼ oz. enamel colors: 1119TT honey, 1135TT bright grape, 1103TT red, 1139TT black, 1145TT white,1110TT bright blue, 1113TT sunburst, 1124TT green, and 1187TT magenta. Then paint the bus as shown in the pictures. Let dry.
- Use Testors enamel markers to detail the bus: 2544 gold, 2503 red, 251409 yellow, 2524 green, and 2547 black. Let dry.
- Last, apply a top coat of CreateFX Glosscote Lacquer Spray 79661.