Child Name Blocks Project
- Purchase wood blocks and wood letters (or stencils).
- Prep wood blocks & letters by wiping clean. Wear gloves to prevent oils from fingers or fingerprints.
- Spray blocks & letters with a coat of Testors 1237T primer. Allow primer to dry. Follow drying instructions.
- Mask areas of blocks with marking or masking tape to create designs as desired.
- Evenly spray a coat of Testors Enamel sprays, choosing a different color for each side of the block, and let dry. Remove marking tap and/or masking tape as you prepare to paint that side of the block with a different color. Set aside.
- Try painting stripes and artistic details onto the blocks using Testors enamel markers.
- Use Testors 2544 Enamel Paint Marker in Gold to paint the wood letters. Allow paint to dry.
- Use Testors 3503X Extra Fast Drying Cement to adhere the letters to the blocks. Dry.
- A top coat can be applied, but to avoid a glossy look, try 79660 CreateFX Dullcote Lacquer Spray.