- Using masking tape, mask off the top of the quadcopter. Put the propellers and propeller protectors off to the side.
- Turn the quadcopter upside down. Using Testors One Coat Lacquers, paint the quadcopter bottom green. Let dry.
- Mask off the bottom of the quadcopter. Turn the quadcopter right side up and take off the masking tape on the top of the unit. Using Testors One Coat Lacquers, paint the top of the quadcopter blue. Let dry.
- Paint the accessory propeller protectors that were set aside, purple. Let dry.
- Pull off all the remaining masking tape. Add the propellers and propeller protectors to the quadcopter. You are finished!