Handmade Spotted Christmas Ornaments
Clear plastic ornaments make great personalized gifts for a teacher right before Christmas break. Use bright colors to dot onto the outside of the ornament and present it in a colorful box.
- Make sure ornaments are clean and clear from dirt and dust.
- Over Kraft paper or a drop cloth, squeeze a little paint onto a paper plate.
- Dab a cotton swab into the paint and dab lightly onto the outside of the ornament, creating a polka-dot pattern.
- Work on one section at a time to avoid smears when drying.
- Let paint dry for approximately 30 minutes before adding more dots.
- Let all paint dry for approximately 1 hour before handling.