Let It Snow
Tools & Supplies:
Double Sided Tape
Anita's Craft Paint
Snowflake Scrapbook Embellishments
- Gather Supplies
- Paint the let it snow letters. Let dry.
- Use a pencil to sketch your snowman body and hat.
- Paint the snowman body using white paint and circular brush strokes. Paint the hat using glossy black paint. Let dry.
- Paint the snowman’s face and buttons.
- Add light brush strokes on canvas for a snowfall effect.
- Position letters and glue along left side of canvas.
- Glue a twig as the snowman’s arm, hat embellishment and snowflakes.