- Purchase a plastic pumpkin.
- Prep pumpkin by cleaning it with mild soap and water. Wear gloves to prevent oils from fingers or fingerprints.
- Mask areas as desired with marking or masking tape.
- Evenly spray a coat of Testors One Coat Lacquer spray and let dry per product directions. Try 1844MT Icy Blue.
- Remove marking tap and/or masking tape.
- Use Testors paint brush to paint masked area. Try 1146TT Metallic Silver enamel paint.
- A top coat can be applied. Try 1261T Glosscote spray.
- Place pumpkin on doorstep and enjoy!